I don’t know about you, but I love a little chimichurri on my steaks and who knew it was SO easy to make? Pairs perfectly with some roasted veggies or sweet potato fries!
As all things Whole30 go, make sure all of your ingredients are compliant and organic if possible!
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed tightly
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed tightly
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all dry ingredients, vinegar into a food processor or blender. Blend it until everything has broken down into very small pieces.
- Once things are broken down, begin to slowly drizzle in the olive oil until your desired consistency is reached! This is really a personal preference thing, it is hard to go wrong here!
And that is it! Like I said, it couldn’t be easier!